Made with in India
Although we shall periodically notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version https://kukufm.com/terms-condition. KUKU FM may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, audio, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service. The Service includes all aspects of KUKU FM, including but not limited to all products, software and services offered via the KUKU FM application or website, such as the KUKU FM channels, the KUKU FM "Embeddable Player," the KUKU FM "Uploader" and other applications.
The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by KUKU FM. KUKU FM has no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, KUKU FM will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve KUKU FM from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
KUKU FM Accounts
In order to access some features of the Service, you will have to create a KUKU FM Account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify KUKU FM immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Although KUKU FM will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of KUKU FM or others due to such unauthorized use.
The account created by you shall not be a fake profile i.e., by using false information or impersonating another person on our Service by using their name, photo, claiming to be someone other than yourself, or through any other means.
General Use of the Service—Permissions and Restrictions
KUKU FM hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without KUKU FM's prior written authorization, unless KUKU FM makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service (such as the Embeddable Player).
You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Service itself, the Embeddable Player, or other explicitly authorized means KUKU FM may designate.
You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain KUKU FM’s prior written approval:
- the sale of access to the Service
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content or
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered via the Service, unless other material not obtained from KUKU FM appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
Prohibited commercial uses do not include:
- uploading an original content to KUKU FM, or maintaining an original channel on KUKU FM, to promote your business or artistic enterprise
- showing KUKU FM content through the Embeddable Player on an ad-enabled blog or website, subject to the advertising restrictions set forth above or
- any use that KUKU FM expressly authorizes in writing.
- If you use the Embeddable Player on your app or website, you may not modify, build upon, or block any portion or functionality of the Embeddable Player, including but not limited to links back to the KUKU FM app or website.
- If you use the KUKU FM Uploader, you agree that it may automatically download and install updates from time to time from KUKU FM. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Uploader and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit KUKU FM to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the Uploader.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the KUKU FM servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, KUKU FM grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. KUKU FM reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
- In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- KUKU FM reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
Your Use of Content
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.
Some of the Content on the Service is not owned by KUKU FM and may be provided by content partners or other users. In addition, KUKU FM also provides access to publicly available RSS podcast feeds on its platform. Such Content is provided on an as-is where-is basis. KUKU FM merely acts as a platform to provide access to the content in the form and manner authorised by such third parties. KUKU FM does not claim any ownership rights in nor undertake any liability for such Content.
Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by KUKU FM on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of KUKU FM or the respective licensors of the Content. KUKU FM and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitation on use of the Service or the Content therein.
You understand that when using the Service, you may be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that KUKU FM is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. If you find any Content that violates these Terms of Service, you may notify us of any grievances through the grievance redressal mechanism provided below.
Your Content and Conduct
As a KUKU FM account holder you may submit Content to the Service, including audios, videos, thumbnails and user comments. You understand that KUKU FM does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, store, update or share any Content or information on the Service that –
Belongs to another person, and to which you do not have any right
Is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libellous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force;
Is harmful to child;
Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
Violates any law for the time being in force;
Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact;
Impersonates another person;
Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation;
Contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
Is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person;
Pertains to news or current affairs.
You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to KUKU FM all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to KUKU FM, you hereby grant KUKU FM a worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to publicly display your name or username in relation to your Content, as well as use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, adapt, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and KUKU FM's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in audio Content you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your audios from the Service, however, you grant KUKU FM a perpetual worldwide license for the continued residual use of any Content on the Service, to the extent that such continued residual use of the Content persists after you have elected to remove it. You understand and agree, however, that KUKU FM may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your audios that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable. KUKU FM also reserves the right to retain any Content which has been removed from the Service, and/or to which access has been disabled pursuant to violation of these Terms of Service (either voluntarily or as a result of a grievance filed through the grievance redressal mechanism) for a period of 180 days or longer for investigation purposes in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant KUKU FM all of the license rights granted herein.
You further agree that you will not submit to the Service any Content or other material that is contrary to the KUKU FM Community Guidelines, currently found at https://kukufm.com/community-guidelines, which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
KUKU FM does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and KUKU FM expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. KUKU FM does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and KUKU FM will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. KUKU FM reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
You agree and accept that KUKU FM may be required to classify and/or rate your Content and display such classification and/or rating on the Service in compliance with applicable laws.
Account Termination Policy
KUKU FM will terminate a user's access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
KUKU FM reserves the right to decide whether Content violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length. KUKU FM may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a user's account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
Kuku FM respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect you to do the same.
Account Suspension or Termination
Copyright Infringement Notification (DMCA Notice)
If you believe that your copyright-protected work was posted on Kuku FM’s site or app, or otherwise hosted by Kuku FM, without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification to our grievance officer. The notification must include the following:
- An email address, physical address or phone number so that we and the uploader of the allegedly infringing work can contact you.
- A clear and complete description of your work that you believe has been infringed
- The URL or other identifying location of the allegedly infringing work as well as details of the person (if known) who is responsible for uploading the allegedly infringing work.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner along with details establishing that you or the person on whose behalf the notification is being made is the bona fide owner of the copyright in the work which has been allegedly infringed.
- Undertaking that you or the person on whose behalf the notification is being made, shall file an infringement suit in the competent court against the person responsible for uploading the infringing copy and produce the orders of the competent court having jurisdiction, within a period of twenty-one days from the receipt of this notification.
- The physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or an authorized representative of the copyright owner. To satisfy this requirement, you may type your full legal name (not that of a company) at the bottom of your notification
Submit the above information to our grievance officer:
By Online Form:DMCA form
- By Mail: Mebigo Labs Private Limited (KukuFM), 91springboard, Godrej & Boyce, Gate No 2, Plant No. 6, LBS Marg, Opposite Vikhroli Bus Depot, Vikhroli West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400079 India
All information submitted in your copyright infringement notification may be made public in any way by Kuku FM or a third party.
Copyright Infringement Counter-Notification
If you receive a copyright infringement notification that you believe to be in error, you may provide us with a counter-notification. It must include the following:
- Your contact information, including your full legal name (not that of a company), an email address, a physical address, and a phone number. If you are an authorized representative of the uploader, such as an attorney, please be sure to specify your relationship to the uploader.
- Identify the location, including any URL, of the work that has been removed or disabled.
- And the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."
- The physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or an authorized representative of the copyright owner. To satisfy this requirement, you may type your full legal name (not that of a company) at the bottom of your electronic counter-notification.
Submit the above information to us:
Name: Mr. Vinod Kumar Meena