Kuku FM Terms and conditions have 2 sections (i) Terms and Conditions in General and (ii) Kuku FM Coins Terms and Conditions. Please read this Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Services offered by Kuku FM
Although we shall periodically notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version https://kukufm.com/terms-condition. KUKU FM may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these terms of service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the service, including users who are also contributors of content to the service. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, audio, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features, and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the service. The service includes all aspects of KUKU FM, including but not limited to all products, software, and services offered via the KUKU FM application or website, such as the KUKU FM channels, the KUKU FM "Embeddable Player," the KUKU FM "Uploader," and other applications.
The service may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by KUKU FM. KUKU FM has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. In addition, KUKU FM will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the service, you expressly relieve KUKU FM from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
KUKU FM Accounts
In order to access some features of the service, you will have to create a KUKU FM account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify KUKU FM immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Although KUKU FM will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of KUKU FM or others due to such unauthorized use.
The account created by you shall not be a fake profile, i.e., by using false information or impersonating another person on our services by using their name, photo, claiming to be someone other than yourself, or through any other means.
Plans and Refunds
- The monthly plus and monthly plans come with a recurring payment that gives you access to our service every month. You can cancel your subscription and request a refund within 3 days of your purchase if you are not satisfied with our service. The refund will be processed within 8-11 working days and returned to your original mode of payment.
- The Annual plan is recurring subscription that will be charged every year until you cancel auto-pay services. You can cancel your subscription and request a refund within 3 days of your purchase if you are not satisfied with our service. The refund will be processed within 8–11 working days and returned to your original mode of payment.
- Upon purchasing the plan, you will also enter into an agreement with our autopay service. This arrangement enables Kuku FM to perform automated deductions from your chosen payment method for the purpose of facilitating the effortless renewal of services, memberships, or subscriptions without necessitating manual intervention. You will receive communication from the payment gateway 24 hours prior to the scheduled deduction.
- We exclusively initiate deductions for the renewal amount solely when autopay is enabled, refraining from any other deductions. Furthermore, it is assured that the deducted sum will never exceed the premium plan price.
For more details and help, please contact our customer support team through the live chat feature in the app for quick assistance or email us at
Renewal and Cancellation
Your payment to Kuku FM or the third party through which you purchased the Paid Subscription will automatically renew at the end of the applicable subscription period, unless you cancel your Paid Subscription before the end of the then-current subscription period. Contact our Customer Support team for instructions on how to cancel.
The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free version of Kuku FM.
General Use of the Service—Permissions and Restrictions
KUKU FM hereby grants you permission to access and use the service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the service or the content without Kuku FM's prior written authorization, unless KUKU FM makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the service (such as the embeddable player).
You agree not to alter or modify any part of the service.
You agree not to access content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the service itself, the embeddable player, or other explicitly authorized means KUKU FM may designate.
You agree not to use the service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain KUKU FM’s prior written approval:
- The sale of access to the Service
- The sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or content
- The sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing content delivered via the service is prohibited, unless other Material not obtained from KUKU FM appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
Prohibited commercial uses do not include:
- uploading original content to KUKU FM or maintaining an original channel on KUKU FM to promote your business or artistic enterprise
- showing KUKU FM content through the Embeddable Player on an ad-enabled blog or website, subject to the advertising restrictions set forth above or any use that KUKU FM expressly authorizes in writing.
- If you use the Embeddable Player on your app or website, you may not modify, build upon, or block any portion or functionality of the Embeddable Player, including but not limited to links back to the KUKU FM app or website.
- If you use the KUKU FM Uploader, you agree that it may automatically download and install updates from time to time from KUKU FM. These updates are designed to improve, enhance, and further develop the Uploader and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules, or completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit KUKU FM to deliver them to you) as part of your use of the uploader.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including, without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the service in a manner that sends more request messages to the KUKU FM servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, KUKU FM grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. KUKU FM reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information.including account names, from the service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the service with respect to content.
- In your use of the service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- Kuku FM reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the service at any time.
Use of Content
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of the content:
Some of the content on the service is not owned by KUKU FM and may be provided by content partners or other users. In addition, KUKU FM also provides access to publicly available RSS podcast feeds on its platform. Such content is provided on an as-is, where-is basis. KUKU FM merely acts as a platform to provide access to the content in the form and manner authorized by such third parties. KUKU FM does not claim any ownership rights in or undertake any liability for such content.
Content is provided to you as is. You may access content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by KUKU FM on the service for that content. You shall not copy, reproduce, make available online or electronically, transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of KUKU FM or the respective licensors of the content. KUKU FM and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the service and the content.
You agree not to circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the service or the content therein.
You understand that when using the service, you may be exposed to content from a variety of sources and that KUKU FM is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. If you find any content that violates these Terms of Service, you may notify us of any grievances through the grievance redress mechanism provided below.
Content and Conduct
As a KUKU FM account holder, you may submit content to the service, including audios, videos, thumbnails, and user comments. You understand that KUKU FM does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any content you submit.
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, store, update or share any content or information on the service that:
Belongs to another person, and to which you do not have any right
Is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libelous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force?
Is harmful to children.
Infringes on any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights.
Violates any law for the time being in force.
Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information that is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact.
Impersonates another person.
Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security, or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offense, prevents investigation of any offense, or is insulting another nation.
Contains software viruses or any other computer code, file, or program designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
Is patently false and untrue and is written or published in any form with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person.
Pertains to news or current affairs.
You shall be solely responsible for your own content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your content on the service. You shall affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, contents, and contentions to the content submitted, and you license to KUKU FM all patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or other proprietary rights in and to such content publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights. However, by submitting Content to KUKU FM, you hereby grant KUKU FM a worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free,sub-licensed, and transferable license to publicly display your name or username in relation to your Content, as well as use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, adapt, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and KUKU FM's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation, promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the service a non-exclusive license to access your content through the service and to use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform such content as permitted through the functionality of the service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses are granted by you; you submit them to the service at a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your audio from the service; however, you grant KUKU FM a perpetual worldwide license for the continued residual use of any content on the service, to the extent that such continued residual use of the content persists after you have elected to remove it. You understand and agree, however, that KUKU FM may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your audio that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted in the user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable. KUKU FM also reserves the right to retain content that has been removed from the service and/or to which access has been denied in violation of these Terms of Service (either voluntarily or as a result of a grievance filed through the grievance redressal mechanism) for a period of 180 days or longer for investigation purposes in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
You further agree that the content you submit to the service will not contain third-party copyrighted material or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant KUKU FM all of the license rights granted herein.
You further agree that you will not submit to the Service any Content or other material that is contrary to the KUKU FM Community Guidelines, currently found at https://kukufm.com/community-guidelines, which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
KUKU FM does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and KUKU FM expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. KUKU FM does not permit copyright infringing activities or infringement of intellectual property rights on the service,and KUKU FM will remove all content if it is properly notified that such content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. KUKU FM reserves the right to remove content without prior notice.
You agree and accept that KUKU FM may be required to classify and/or rate your content and display such classification and/or rating on the service in compliance with applicable laws.
Account Termination Policy
KUKU FM will terminate a user's access to the service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
KUKU FM reserves the right to decide whether content violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length. KUKU FM may, at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such content and/or terminate a user's account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
Kuku FM respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect you to do the same.
Account Suspension or Termination
Copyright Infringement Notification (DMCA Notice)
If you believe that your copyright-protected work was posted on Kuku FM’s site or app, or otherwise hosted by Kuku FM, without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification to our grievance officer. The notification must include the following:
- An email address, physical address, or phone number so that we and the uploader of the allegedly infringing work can contact you.
- A clear and complete description of your work that you believe has been infringed
- The URL or other identifying location of the allegedly infringing work as well as details of the person (if known) who is responsible for uploading the allegedly infringing work.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner,along with details establishing that you or the person on whose behalf the notification is being made is the bona fide owner of the copyright in the work that has been allegedly infringed.
- Undertaking that you or the person on whose behalf the notification is being made shall file an infringement suit in the competent court against the person responsible for uploading the infringing copy and produce the orders of the competent court having jurisdiction within a period of twenty-one days from the receipt of this notification.
- The physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or an authorized representative of the copyright owner To satisfy this requirement, you may type your full legal name (not that of a company) at the bottom of your notification
Submit the above information to our grievance officer:
By Online Form:
- By Mail: Mebigo Labs Private Limited (KukuFM), 91springboard, Godrej & Boyce, Gate No. 2, Plant No. 6, LBS Marg, Opposite Vikhroli Bus Depot, Vikhroli West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400079, India
All information submitted in your copyright infringement notification may be made public in any way by Kuku FM or a third party.
Copyright Infringement Counter-Notification
If you receive a copyright infringement notification that you believe to be in error, you may provide us with a counter-notification. It must include the following:
- Your contact information, including your full legal name (not that of a company), an email address, a physical address, and a phone number, If you are an authorized representative of the uploader, such as an attorney, please be sure to specify your relationship with the uploader.
- Identify the location, including any URL, of the work that has been removed or disabled.
- And the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."
- The physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or an authorized representative of the copyright owner To satisfy this requirement, you may type your full legal name (not that of a company) at the bottom of your electronic counter-notification.
Submit the above information to us:
Name: Mr. Vinod Kumar Meena
By Mail: Mebigo Labs Private Limited (KukuFM), 91springboard, Godrej & Boyce, Gate No. 2, Plant No. 6, LBS Marg, Opposite Vikhroli Bus Depot, Vikhroli West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400079, India
The counter-notification process may take up to 10 business days to complete, so please be patient. During this time, the copyright claimant may file an action seeking a court order to keep the content down. Please note that we will forward the entire counter notice to the copyright claimant, including any personal information you provide, and the counter notice may be made public. The claimant may use this information to file a lawsuit against you.
You understand and agree that if you fail to produce an order of the competent court having jurisdiction restraining facilitation of access to the allegedly infringing work within the stipulated period of 21 days, Kuku FM may choose, at its sole discretion, to reinstate access to such content until such an order of the competent court having jurisdiction is received. The decision to re-post any material is at Kuku FM’s sole discretion.
You agree that your use of the services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Kuku FM, its officers, directors, employees, and agents exclude all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the services and your use thereof. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Kuku FM excludes all warranties, conditions, terms, or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site's content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any
(i) Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
(ii) Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our services;
(iii) Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein.
(iv) Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services;
(iv) Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party and/or
(v) Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services Kuku fm does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party
Through the services or any hyperlinked services or featured in any banner or other advertising, Kuku FM will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall kuku fm, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, losses or expenses or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any:
(i) Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content,
(ii) Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our services,
(iii) Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein,
(iv) Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services,
(iv) Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party, and/or
(v) Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
We understand that, in some jurisdictions, warranties, disclaimers, and conditions may apply that cannot be legally excluded. If that is true in your jurisdiction, then, to the extent permitted by law, Kuku FM limits its liability for any claims under those warranties or conditions to either supplying you the services again (or the cost of supplying you the services again).
You specifically acknowledge that Kuku FM shall not be liable for the content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
The service is controlled and offered by Mebigo Labs Private Limited, from its facilities in India.
Kuku FM makes no representation that the service is appropriate or available for use in other locations.
Those who access or use the service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Kuku FM, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from:
(i) Your use of and access to the Service;
(ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms of Service;
(iii) Your violation of any third-party rights, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right;
(iv) Your violation of any applicable laws; or
(iv) Any claim that your content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these terms of service and your use of the service.
We provide these Terms of Service with our service so that you know what terms apply to your use. You acknowledge that we have given you a reasonable opportunity to review these terms of service and that you have agreed to them.
Ability to Accept the Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the service is not intended for children under 13.
If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the service. There are lots of other great applications for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
We provide these Terms of Service with our service so that you know what terms apply to your use. You acknowledge that we have given you a reasonable opportunity to review these terms of service and that you have agreed to them.
These Terms of Service and any rights and licenses granted hereunder may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by KUKU FM without restriction.
You agree that:
(i) The service shall be deemed solely based in India; and
(ii) The service shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over KUKU FM, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Mumbai, India. You agree that the laws of India, excluding India’s choice of law rules, will apply to these Terms of Service. In addition, for any dispute arising out of or related to the service, the parties consent to personal jurisdiction in, and exclusive venue of, the courts in Mumbai, India.
These Terms of Service, together with the Privacy Notice at http://kukufm.com/privacy-policy/
and any other legal notices published by Kuku FM on the service shall constitute the entire agreement between you and KUKU FM concerning the service. If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
No waiver of any term of these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and KUKU FM's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
You and Kuku FM agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues.
Otherwise, such a cause IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Accounts with suspicious activity such as spamming, modding, or malicious behavior will be suspended.
KUKU FM Coins Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) provided to the users (“you”/User(s)”) by Mebigo Labs Private Limited (“KUKU FM”, “we”, “our” and “us”) made available only on or through our website: https://kukufm.com (“Website”) and our application Kuku FM (“Application”) governs the access to and use of the KUKU FM Coins (“Coins”). The Website and Application shall jointly be referred to as (“Platforms”) These Terms are supplementary to our existing terms and conditions available on our Kuku FM Platform.
If you receive, purchase, or redeem any Coins, you agree to be bound by the Terms.
KUKU FM allows Users to purchase Coins and use them to unlock episodes of their choice on the Platforms. Different types of Coins with varying values can be earned or Paid. The Platforms offers two types of Coins: Coins you Paid from us (“Paid Coins”) and Coins we give you for promotional purposes, without charge (“Promo Coins”).
You can purchase Paid Coins with any authorized payment method associated with your account. You may be allowed to purchase Paid Coins through a variety of methods, including any of the subscription or one-time purchase packages offered by us on the Platforms. The Paid Coins may be made available for purchase under various pricing models and price points (at KUKU FM’s sole discretion) on the Platforms from time to time. All purchases of Paid Coins are final. We do not accept, returns or adjustment of Paid Coins except where required by law. Once the Paid Coins have been used/redeemed for an in-app purchase or for unlocking a service, the benefits cannot be transferred, returned or credited to any other user/subscriber of the Platforms. If you believe any Paid Coins were not properly credited to your account, please contact our grievance officer/customer services for assistance at
If we offer discounts on the purchase of Paid Coins, we may, at our sole discretion, modify or discontinue those discounts at any time without prior notice to you.
Redeeming of Coins
Redeeming of Coins
Paid Coins and/or Promo Coins may be redeemed only for the purchase of eligible products and services through the Platforms for a limited time period, as determined by KUKU FM. Eligible products and services may change over time at the sole discretion of KUKU FM. Not all apps and in-app products/services can be Paid using Coins, and not all devices support the use of Coins.
Expiry of Coins
Paid Coins do not expire. However, Kuku FM reserves the right to suspend the paid coins, if enforced by law. We reserve the right to institute an expiry date for Promo Coins at our discretion, which shall be notified to you through the Platforms. Further, KUKU FM has the right to revoke Promo Coins at any time at its sole discretion.
KUKU FM reserves the right to suspend the issue of Paid Coins and/or Promo Coins to you personally, or to all Users temporarily or permanently at any time without prior notice.
- Neither Paid Coins nor Promo Coins can be converted to cash or used in lieu of cash on the Platforms.
- Both Paid Coins and Promo Coins are not transferable, non-replaceable, non-refundable, or non-returnable under any circumstance.
- We may limit the number of Paid Coins and/or Promo Coins you can purchase or receive within certain periods of time, or implement other restrictions on the receipt or use of Paid Coins and/or Promo Coins at KUKU FM’s sole discretion.
- Users will not be eligible for any monetary compensation in lieu of settlement against Paid Coins and/or Promo Coins or in case of loss of Coins.
You agree that:
(i) We may change, suspend or discontinue the Coins programme, or any part of it, at any time without prior notice. In such event, all Paid Coins and/or Promo Coins shall expire with immediate effect. We may amend the Terms at our sole discretion by posting the revised terms on the Platforms;
(ii) Without limiting the disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability in our Terms, in no event will our total liability to you for all damages arising out of or related to the Paid Coins exceed the amount you paid for any Paid Coins that you have not redeemed.
(iii) We are not responsible for any Paid Coins and/or Promo Coins used through your account without your permission;
(iv) Your right to use the Paid Coins and Promo Coins will automatically terminate without notice if you fail to comply with any of the Terms. We may also terminate your right to use the Paid Coins and/or Promo Coins at any time, including if we determine your use violates any Terms or involves any fraud or misuse of the Paid Coins and/or Promo Coins. In case of such termination, you must cease all use of the Paid Coins and/or Promo Coins, and we may immediately revoke your access to the Paid Coins and/or Promo Coins without prior notice to you. If we determine you fraudulently obtain Paid Coins and/or Promo Coins or use any fraudulently obtained Paid Coins and/or Promo Coins, we may revoke those Paid Coins and/or Promo Coins and charge your credit card or other payment method/instrument for purchases made on the Platforms using those Paid Coins and/or Promo Coins. You undertake to provide accurate information in relation to creation of the account and/or provide any subsequent change/ revision of information for which you shall be solely responsible; and
(v) Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with Terms, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law and the courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by KUKU FM without restriction.
For any queries /concerns regarding payments and the use of Coins, please reach out to us via in-app chat support or email us at
If you are affected by the Terms, you can write your concerns to our Grievance Officer at the details mentioned below:
Name: Mr. Vinod Kumar Meena
Please provide the following details in relation to your grievance –
(i) Description of the complaint or grievance in detail.
(ii) Supporting documents / sources to substantiate the complaint or grievance (if applicable).
(iii) The physical or electronic signature of the complainant. To satisfy this requirement, you may type your full legal name (not that of a company) at the bottom of your grievance email.
Please note the following course of action to be taken by KUKU FM pursuant to your grievance:
(i) KUKU FM shall acknowledge the receipt of your grievance within 3 working days of your email or such other time period as may be required under the applicable laws.
(ii) A unique ticket number shall be issued to you to track the status of the grievance.
(iii) Based on KUKU FM’s review of the nature of the grievance, KUKU FM shall take a decision, at its sole discretion and such decision of KUKU FM regarding the grievance shall be conveyed to you within 15 days of the receipt of your email.
In relation to any queries, you can visit FAQs: https://kukufm.com/shop-faqs/english
This document was last updated on January 23, 2024.