Ingredients Required To Make Plum Cake
- Raisins, Almonds
- Tutti frutti
- 1 cup ground sugar, Butter
- 1 cup fine wheat flour
- 1 cup Wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg powder
- Butter Paper
- First of all, we will soak cashew nuts, plum, raisins, almonds, etc., and tutti frutti in black rum or orange juice for 10 days. Nuts become soft after 10 days of soaking.
- Now we will mix a little butter in 1 cup of powdered sugar. When the butter and sugar mix well and its color starts to lighten, then we will mix 1 cup fine wheat flour and 1 cup wheat flour in it.
- After mixing the butter, sugar, fine wheat flour, and flour well, we will add 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon baking powder, ½ teaspoon nutmeg powder and ½ cinnamon powder and mix all of them well.
- After mixing all these ingredients well, take out the soaked dry fruits and tutti frutti from the black rum/orange juice, after taking out, mix it well in the mixture. Now our mixture is completely ready.
- Now we will take a butter paper and apply a little fine wheat flour and butter on it, so that the cake will get rid of easily.
- Now put this butter paper in a cake making vessel, after putting the paper, put the prepared mixture in it. Now we will shake the vessel well so that there is no air bubble in it.
- After this, we will keep this vessel in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Ovens should be on medium temperature.
- After 30-35 minutes we will check the cake once to see if it has softened. Once it becomes soft, we will take it out and serve it on a plate.
- Our plum cake is ready.
You can now listen to the podcasts on how to make plum cakes at home.